Monday, June 4, 2007

Last weekend in Estonia!

Last weekend in Estonia was incredible! A lot was done in 4 days and I met more people than I have met in past months!

It all started on Thursday, when we went out with My Mom and My childhood best-friend Kadri and her mom. We went to a really Estonian restaurant and I had the really Estonian like dinner.

Friday morning the last visit to meet Diana and cut my hear – so that it could last for a year.

On Friday after noon – visiting my Dad at his place to have the last barbeque and chat with him and his family. And to also see my new baby sister.

On Friday evening I met with my dear girlfriends from university years. It was a create fun...sharing about boys and other stuff as usual.

After that I went to a big over-town party “KUMU öö”. The party wasn’t the best – too many people and too less space. But still it was my last big party in Tallinn.

At Saturday daytime – family gathering – celebrating Kersitis birthday.

A small gathering and good-bye party with friends at “Hell Hunt”.

On Sunday morning we (Me, Karl, Raul and Wolly) went to the Tallinn sea days and enjoyed the beautiful whether of Tallinn. It was about 30 degrees outside. After the see days we also visited the famous “Patarei” prison. Which hasn’t been working for a couple of years already and has been made as a museum. The feeling inside there was pretty weird an depressing – Like you could really feel the anger in side the building.

On Monday afternoon the last meeting with another grandmom, then the last meeting with MC Estonia and the Placebo concert with Karl. And so the days ended and soon it was Wednesday and the time to leave Estonia.

No comments: