Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mõtete Läbu – The Party of Thoughts

Today this blog is getting a new look! I finally have had the time to figure out my way to the blogging world. From now I will have 2 blogs.
One (which will be public from next week) is about my everyday life and adventures, which this time is going to be a travel/living blog of Jordan. This blog will hopefully be in 2 languages with the help of Google translator.
The second blog is going to be this one. And as the heading says it, this is going to be the party place :). Meaning this blog is the most random place an organized person can have :). There is no key subject, no order, no logical flow, maybe even no meaning...it is just things that pop-up in my head once in a while. And if you know me, they can be very random, switching from "the meaning of life" to " a cow on the field". Feel free to state your opinions if you feel connected with any topic here.
There are already couple of post waiting in line to be written. Will try to make this blog active with new ideas in next couple of days!

No comments: